Friday, March 29, 2013

Round Two Completed

If you have been playing along, you should now have a lovely list of ten compound words. Now is the moment to rope in any sentient human being in the vicinity of your screen to get them to help you if you still have the odd pesky blank in your list. I find a reward in the form of Easter chocolate often motivates deep thought.

Bet you're dying to know if you've solved them all. Here's what you need to do now.


  • Drop me an email at alisonhudson03@hotmail.com

  • Please make the subject line CWP - Round 2 answers

  • Include a list of ONE answer only for each diptych - no hedging your bets now!

I will let you know how many you got correct, but probably not until April 1st (sorry if the wait is agonising - I'm not in front of a computer until then).


The full list of answers will appear on the blog here on Tuesday April 2nd.

Thank you so much for joining in and good luck!




7 comments:

  1. I shall just have to wait for the answers, there are several that I didn't get.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooerrrrrrr........I did really bad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so pleased - I managed 9 out of 10 which is a huge improvement on the 4 I achieved last time. I think I know which one is wrong too - there was one I really struggled with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was rubbish this time. But I will have an extra think and let you know my answers later today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh I am doing oh so badly........

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was feeling quite confident but then as I typed them I wondered how the heck I had reached some of the answers. Too late now. Think I have done worse than last time!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Still totally stumped by number 10, some of the others are probably wrong too. Ah well... fun though!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for joining in the chat, but please, no guesses and no spoilers!